- Coventry Cathedral
- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
- Association of Independent Museums
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Association of Independent Museums
Prospering Boards ProgrammeWe're thrilled that Rosalind Johnson has been appointed again this year as one of twelve national consultants to deliver the Prospering Boards programme for AIM, Association of Independent Museums. Members of the association can apply to AIM for governance and strategy support.
in the first year of the programme Rosalind worked with Royal Crown Derby, Almond Heritage Centre and St Seraphim's Museum.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- Coventry Cathedral ADV Appointed To Undertake Masterplanning
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience? Sylvia Matiko, co-founder of A Different View, Featured on the AttractionPros Podcast
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories A Different View appointed for business review and master planning
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you Brooklands Museum opens aircraft factory