- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
- Association of Independent Museums
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you
- National Trust
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Almond Valley Heritage Centre
Almond Valley Heritage Centre is a successful museum and visitor attraction close to Edinburgh. A Different View has been appointed to work with their board to identify strategic organisational and governance issues ahead of a programme of ongoing development during 2017
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience? Sylvia Matiko, co-founder of A Different View, Featured on the AttractionPros Podcast
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories A Different View appointed for business review and master planning
- Association of Independent Museums Prospering Boards Programme
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you Brooklands Museum opens aircraft factory