- Dr Laura Crossley joins the team
- Coventry Cathedral
- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
- Association of Independent Museums
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Brooklands Museum in Weybridge, Surrey is a hidden, national treasure – our 2009 visitor survey for them, proved that most of their visitors agree. But now their secret is really out. The Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) awarded them £4.85m for an amazing project which transformed their visitor experience. A Different View has been working with them to put this project together, including brand development, strategic fit with vision and master planning and audience development, so we are really excited they