- The National Football Museum
- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
- 3 Reasons Why Tinkergarten Is One of Our Lockdown Heroes
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
As we head into a period of phased re-opening of attractions in the UK, the industry is wondering whether visitors are ready to come back and how to entice them. Beyond the expected demand for outdoor attractions, what else can we expect?
Spring 2020 will go down in the history books! The word “Covid 19” is forever etched into our vocabulary. Not since the Great Depression have we experienced times like this. The industry we enjoy so much, the broadly defined “visitor attraction”, has been decimated financially. However, our spirits for the future remain optimistic and, as evidenced by this pandemic, we band together and help each other out during tough times.
Our Mindset Study was our way of helping our much-loved industry