- Dr Laura Crossley joins the team
- Coventry Cathedral
- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
- Association of Independent Museums
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We undertake a great deal of market research to support the development of museums and visitor attractions. And one thing is very clear – the visitor either loves or hates the audio guide.
And the industry has mixed views too. Art curators and visual artists often argue for limiting the ‘noise’ between you and the art. Others see it as essential to help create genuine connections. Natural heritage leans more towards ‘it’s a no no’ because connecting with the natural environment