- 5 Trends from Our Spring Trade Show Tour
- Dr Laura Crossley joins the team
- Coventry Cathedral
- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
‘Through inventiveness, expertise and above all, a sense of adventure, Brooklands changed the world. Building on that amazing legacy, we will use those qualities to inspire future generations to shape their world’
It was back in 2012 that we worked with Brooklands Museum to uncover that long-term vision. It was the beginning of a memorable working relationship that helped them think strategically about the future and develop the £8.4m aviation factory project which opens today.