- 5 Trends from Our Spring Trade Show Tour
- Dr Laura Crossley joins the team
- Coventry Cathedral
- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
This month we were appointed to Seven Stories, The National Centre for Children's Books. Based in Newcastle upon Tyne but with a national reach through touring and partnerships, Seven Stories holds the most amazing collection. With writing and illustrations from over 180 authors including Philip Pullman, Michael Morpurgo, Enid Blyton and Judith Kerr together with a growing library of over 35,000 books.