- Welcome to the team, Taylor
- The National Football Museum
- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Part Time Marketing ProfessionalPosition: Part Time Marketing Professional
Company: A Different View
Pay: £800 a month (8 days a month)
Fixed Term self-employed contract (6 months)
Location: Work from home
About the role
About the role
This is a chance to join a small company looking to develop and expand. We’re after a dynamic, self-motivated marketing professional who loves to make a tangible difference and thrives under the pressure of deadlines. We are looking for a customer-orientated digital marketing professional to join our team and support our exciting growth plans for 2021. The role will design, develop and implement digital marketing activities for A Different View in order to build our brand presence, launch new programmes and generate new clients in key areas of growth. You will be responsible for managing marketing projects and because of this, you will need to have the confidence to liaise and work closely with our consultant team and clients. You will be a problem solver, with a proactive, imaginative mind-set and the ability to work fairly autonomously, with the support of the wider consultant team where needed. We are looking for someone with experience in marketing and communications, who considers themselves a front runner in devising social media and email marketing campaigns. An understanding of how to use analytics and customer insight to drive campaigns is essential. Experience in building and maintaining membership programmes and engagement is advantageous but not essential.
Duties and responsibilities
- Write effective and engaging high-quality content for a range of channels
- Lead on the production and dissemination of key content for customers through targeted marketing campaigns
- Work across a number of channels including email and social media
- Working with the consultant team provide and agree a content plan
- Collect and analyse data to effectively report on campaigns.
- A graduate (or equivalent) with a minimum of three years of demonstrable experience, and achievement, in a marketing or communications role.
- Marketing and/or communications experience including email marketing, content creation and delivering social media campaigns. • Excellent copywriter with high attention to detail.
- Experience of delivering engagement activities.
- High level of autonomy with the ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to measure and analyse impact and success.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage a complex workload with conflicting priorities.
- Willingness to work flexibly.
- Excellent team player, with the confidence to contribute to projects and share experiences and expertise with colleagues.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to learn about and work within the exciting and rewarding visitor experience industry
- An inviting, warm and rewarding work environment
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to extend the term of the contract
This job description is not intended to be rigid or inflexible but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which you will work.
You need to be full of ideas, willing to try things and have experience in trialling new ways of working and delivering content to customers.
- Ideally a graduate or hold a professional marketing qualification.
- Candidates without a degree or equivalent qualification, but with a proven successful and sustained track record as outlined in experience below may also be considered. Experience
- A minimum of three years proven and demonstrable achievement in a marketing or communications role.
- Marketing and/or communications experience including email marketing, creating content for websites and delivering social media campaigns.
- Experience of delivering engagement activities and information/guidance to a range of audiences.
- The ability to measure and analyse impact and success. o A track record in networking and relationship building.
- Experience of researching, developing and drafting documents and reports.
- Ability to build consensus with a wide range of consultants and clients. Experience of having to use initiative and work independently.
- Proven ability to rapidly expand own knowledge and stay up to date with developments in relevant area.
- Understanding of equality and diversity and widening participation issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present complex information in a clear manner and to adjust tone of voice to suit audiences.
- Excellent digital communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and competing priorities.
- Ability to manage relationships with a range of people of varying seniority.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy: Excel, Word, Web, email and data management. Ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Willingness to work flexibly
In the first instance, please send your CV and covering letter. In your letter, please outline why you want to apply for the position and what difference you feel you can make to A Different View. Feel free to send a video rather than a covering letter if you prefer. If you have any immediate questions then please email holly@adifferentviewonline and we’ll be glad to help you.
If you are shortlisted for interview, then a pre-interview informal chat can be arranged.
Whilst we are expecting a lot of applications from some hugely talented people, we promise we will try our very best to reply to every one of you, but please do accept our apologies in advance if we are completely overwhelmed and this proves impractical.
CV and covering letter by 26 January 2021. Interviews week commencing 1 February 2021.