- 5 Trends from Our Spring Trade Show Tour
- Dr Laura Crossley joins the team
- Coventry Cathedral
- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We’ve recently been appointed by The National Trust to work on a project on the North Norfolk Coast. It’s a lovely place to be as you can see from the photo. I think most people associate the National Trust with period buildings and their estates but outdoor spaces are also a big part of their portfolio including large expanses of the North Norfolk coast.
Today I spent the day with their team at Brancaster Millennium Activity Centre (that would be BMAC