- Welcome to the team, Taylor
- The National Football Museum
- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
As we head into a period of phased re-opening of attractions in the UK, the industry is wondering whether visitors are ready to come back and how to entice them. Beyond the expected demand for outdoor attractions, what else can we expect?
At Battersea Arts Centre the mission 'To Invent the Future of Theatre' is clear. What is clearer is that in order to do this we need to rethink what theatre is; not just a performance that starts at 7.30pm but a way of life, a way of talking to each other, a way of seeing the world. Everything that happens at BAC is developed through Scratch – a process of testing ideas with artists and audiences so that the experience