- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
- 3 Reasons Why Tinkergarten Is One of Our Lockdown Heroes
- A Different View’s Visitor Attraction Mindset Survey
- Sylvia Matiko guest panelist
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Woburn Abbey is home to the Duke and Duchess of Bedford and is undergoing its biggest refurbishment programme since it first opened to the public in 1955. In a multi phased programme of capital works, the first phase concentrates on the restoration and enhancement of the main house.
A Different View have been appointed to lead a strategic review of the overall visitor experience with a view to developing a unified vision across all aspects of Woburn Abbey – from house and garden to food