Examples by what we do:
Planning & Strategy
Research & Evaluation
Workshops & Training
Heritage Lottery Fund Projects
Examples by sector:
Museums and heritage
Zoos and aquariums
Outdoor and nature reserves
The Science Museum
Google's Web Lab ProjectIn a Nutshell
Web Lab was a series of interactive Chrome Experiments made by Google that brought the extraordinary workings of the internet to life. Online visitors created music together, watch portraits being drawn by a robot and discovered much more at this first-of-its-kind web-based exhibition. The project was also available to all online.
A Different View and sister research company Vivid View were asked to conduct an evaluation of the exhibition in a variety of ways. Touchscreen panels were set up within the space to capture quantitative data while the visitor experience was analysed through a mix of observational work and tracking studies. School teachers were consulted separately.
A robust research methodology gave The Science Museum interesting data to help create the next innovative exhibition at the museum.
- Mississippi Department of Archives & History Developing a vision for the future
- Winterville Mounds Evaluating the visitor experience, marketing and operations
- Grand Village of the Natchez Indians Visitor Experience Review & Interpretative Plan review
- Postal Museum Developing a dynamic new museum
- RSPB Titchwell Master planning