- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
- 3 Reasons Why Tinkergarten Is One of Our Lockdown Heroes
- A Different View’s Visitor Attraction Mindset Survey
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Opening Shakespeare's Schoolroom as a Heritage Attraction
Bringing an incredible piece of history to lightWe’re very excited to have been appointed by the trustees of The King Edward VI School in Stratford upon Avon to open Shakespeare’s Schoolroom and Guildhall to the public. The Schoolroom and Guildhall is in the heart of Stratford not far from his birthplace and The Royal Shakespeare Company. It is an extraordinary building where Shakespeare received his education as a child, possibly from seven years of age, and has remained in use as a school since 1553. It is likely that this was also the place where ‘the bard’ had his first experiences of live theatre.
We all have a connection to Shakespeare and the creation of a new visitor attraction at Shakespeare’s schoolroom will provide both international and regional visitors the opportunity to learn, explore, and be immersed in another important piece of Shakespeare’s heritage.
A Different View are tasked with ambitious goals to create an innovative and compelling experience for a diverse and sizeable audience and will be preparing a heritage lottery fund stage 2 bid, activity plan, marketing and branding plan and business plan.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- Sylvia Matiko guest panelist Gateway Ticketing webinar
- Welcoming Tina Brown to the team Senior consultant appointment
- A Different View appointed to Woburn Abbey Master planning the visitor experience
- Coventry Cathedral ADV Appointed To Undertake Masterplanning