- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
- 3 Reasons Why Tinkergarten Is One of Our Lockdown Heroes
- A Different View’s Visitor Attraction Mindset Survey
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Welcoming Tina Brown to the team
Senior consultant appointment
We are starting the new year with a bang by welcoming our latest Senior Consultant Tina Brown to our team!
Tina lives in Franklin, Tennessee and has known A Different View's US director, Sylvia Matiko, for 15 years. Tina started her career in journalism (she knows how to ask good questions) and then went on to be the Interim CEO for Adventure Science Center in Nashville. Most recently she was the Interim Director for the Customs House Museum & Cultural Center in Clarksville, TN.
Tina excels at helping organizations create strategy and then go on to operationalize that plan and deliver on their mission. Having over 25 years of experience, she recognizes where the planning process can fall flat and how to deal with the issues that get in the way. With her experience, enthusiasm and lovely spirit, she brings people together and makes things happen. Feel free to reach out and say “hi” by emailing her here: Tina@Adifferentviewonline.com
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- Sylvia Matiko guest panelist Gateway Ticketing webinar
- A Different View appointed to Woburn Abbey Master planning the visitor experience
- Coventry Cathedral ADV Appointed To Undertake Masterplanning
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience? Sylvia Matiko, co-founder of A Different View, Featured on the AttractionPros Podcast