- Organisational empathy as the antidote to stress: an interview with Sylvia Matiko
- Welcome to the team, Taylor
- The National Football Museum
- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Spring 2020 will go down in the history books! The word “Covid 19” is forever etched into our vocabulary. Not since the Great Depression have we experienced times like this. The industry we enjoy so much, the broadly defined “visitor attraction”, has been decimated financially. However, our spirits for the future remain optimistic and, as evidenced by this pandemic, we band together and help each other out during tough times.
Our Mindset Study was our way of helping our much-loved industry
Spring 2020 has seen many countries across the world go into ‘lockdown' to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. This has presented many challenges both for individuals and organisations in the visitor attraction and cultural sector. As a Visitor Experience and Market Research consultancy working across the cultural and commercial sectors, we are well placed to help present a picture of how industry organisations, companies and individuals are feeling, how they are responding and what their outlook is for the