- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
- 3 Reasons Why Tinkergarten Is One of Our Lockdown Heroes
- A Different View’s Visitor Attraction Mindset Survey
- Sylvia Matiko guest panelist
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We're thrilled to hear this week that our client Nottingham Castle has secured £13.9m in funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund. This is the most significant heritage regeneration project in the UK today.
A Different View were brought in by Nottingham City Council to develop a robust business plan and operational model and to support the visitor experience planning during the development phase of the project.
Nottingham Castle will be transformed into
We’re very excited to have been appointed by the trustees of The King Edward VI School in Stratford upon Avon to open Shakespeare’s Schoolroom and Guildhall to the public. The Schoolroom and Guildhall is in the heart of Stratford not far from his birthplace and The Royal Shakespeare Company. It is an extraordinary building where Shakespeare received his education as a child, possibly from seven years of age, and has remained in use as a school since 1553. It is