- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
- 3 Reasons Why Tinkergarten Is One of Our Lockdown Heroes
- A Different View’s Visitor Attraction Mindset Survey
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Josh Jaggard is an emerging wildlife photographer who has been wowing us this month with shots of otter and seal life.
He was born and raised, and still works, in Norfolk, where fields, woodland and coastline offer up many special habitats to study. But he’s also at home among the wilds of Shetland. From barn owls and kingfishers to spawning frogs and boxing hares, Josh shows us how England's wildlife survives and thrives on its uniquely perse terrain.