- Coventry Cathedral
- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
- Association of Independent Museums
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
Sylvia Matiko, co-founder of A Different View, Featured on the AttractionPros PodcastSylvia Matiko, co-founder of A Different View, discusses how commercial and non-profit attractions can align their mission, vision and values with unforgettable visitor experiences on the AttractionPros Podcast's latest episode.
Listen in as Matiko talks about:
- "Peeling back the onion" to learn more about your visitors/guests
- Learning whether or not your company's values are being "behaviorized" by all members of the organization
- How cultural and commercial attractions can learn from each other,
- Balancing "mission and margin" and aligning it with the visitor experience.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- Coventry Cathedral ADV Appointed To Undertake Masterplanning
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories A Different View appointed for business review and master planning
- Association of Independent Museums Prospering Boards Programme
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you Brooklands Museum opens aircraft factory