- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
- Association of Independent Museums
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you
- National Trust
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
A Different View appointed for business review and master planningThis month we were appointed to Seven Stories, The National Centre for Children's Books. Based in Newcastle upon Tyne but with a national reach through touring and partnerships, Seven Stories holds the most amazing collection. With writing and illustrations from over 180 authors including Philip Pullman, Michael Morpurgo, Enid Blyton and Judith Kerr together with a growing library of over 35,000 books.
Our role is to undertake a business review and master planning process to explore the future direction and priorities for this young but ambitious national organisation.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience? Sylvia Matiko, co-founder of A Different View, Featured on the AttractionPros Podcast
- Association of Independent Museums Prospering Boards Programme
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you Brooklands Museum opens aircraft factory
- National Trust Master Planning Brownsea Island