- The Clash of Organizational Cultures
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience?
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
- Association of Independent Museums
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you
- National Trust
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Master Planning Brownsea IslandWe're thrilled to be appointed by the National Trust to work with their team on Brownsea Island in Dorset. The task is wide and varied. Working with a client project team, we'll be spending nine months developing a plan to develop the visitor experience. There are two distinct areas we'll be working on; an interpretive framework that brings together a thematic approach across Brownsea and an island wide visitor experience master plan that future proofs experiences and facilities.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- How Do You Align Your Mission and Values To Your Visitor Experience? Sylvia Matiko, co-founder of A Different View, Featured on the AttractionPros Podcast
- Off on an adventure with Seven Stories A Different View appointed for business review and master planning
- Association of Independent Museums Prospering Boards Programme
- It's amazing where a sense of adventure takes you Brooklands Museum opens aircraft factory