- The National Football Museum
- Download All Our COVID related reports and insight
- Are People Ready To Visit Attractions Again?
- Getting Outside Again with Wildlife Photographer, Josh Jaggard
- Reviving Revenues
- 3 Reasons Why Tinkergarten Is One of Our Lockdown Heroes
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Sylvia Matiko guest panelist
Gateway Ticketing webinarSylvia Matiko will be a guest panelist on a live Webinar hosted by Gateway Ticketing on Wednesday at 2pm EST as part of their "Covid19 Webinar Wednesdays”. She’ll be presenting some of our latest research on how visitor attractions are doing, reacting, and feeling during this crisis and what that could mean to revenues generating strategies. There will also be a discussion on “out of the box" revenue generating ideas. This includes ideas on what attractions can do now during closure and what may be on the table when things open up again.
Click here to register : https://www.gatewayticketing.com/community/webinar-may-20-generating-revenue-by-thinking-differently
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- The National Football Museum Appoints A Different View
- Welcoming Tina Brown to the team Senior consultant appointment
- A Different View appointed to Woburn Abbey Master planning the visitor experience
- Coventry Cathedral ADV Appointed To Undertake Masterplanning