- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people.
- Attractions in retail settings: a research report
- Is storytelling a thing of the past?
- The Power Of Nostalgia
- Trending Now
- Emerging Stronger: SkyPac
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum
Helping this hidden jewel in the South achieve their VisionDid you know that agriculture is Mississippi’s number one industry? And to celebrate this proud legacy, the Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum/National Agriculture Aviation Museum was founded in 1969.
Today, the current Commissioner of Agriculture & Commerce Cindy Hyde-Smith, along with the leadership team at the museum, is excited to explore opportunities to make the museum even better than it is. Step 1 – some planning advice from experts! A Different View together with The Design Minds out of Fairfax, Virginia have been appointed to develop the site’s visitor experience which includes creating a project vision, understanding the current gaps in visitor experience by using Experience DNA, establishing an interpretive framework, exhibit design and educational framework, and finally business and operational plans. We are excited to be helping this hidden jewel of the south achieve their vision.
And we are pleased to be working with The Design Minds on this project. The Design Minds Inc. is a full service content-based design firm providing development, design, research, and writing to public and private sector clients. Clients include Smithsonian National Postal Museum, Battle of Richmond Visitors Center, Museum of Jewish Heritage and the US Department of Energy’s ‘The Manhattan Project”.
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people. Are you one of them?
- Happy retirement Mike
- COP26: The actions of our industry