- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people.
- Attractions in retail settings: a research report
- Is storytelling a thing of the past?
- The Power Of Nostalgia
- Trending Now
- Emerging Stronger: SkyPac
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
A Different View is hiring extraordinary people.
Are you one of them?
We're looking for freelancers who love the idea of waking up in the morning to make a difference to the lives of our clients and the communities they serve. We're a community too, one that loves to share expertise and work as a team to solve all sorts of problems around the world. Our contract with our freelancers is one that brings you in with warmth and openness and shares all our knowledge and insight that we have accumulated over two decades. In return we're looking for energy and enthusiasm and a love of consulting.
We particularly need:
- fundraisers, specifically grants and foundations.
- Operations. Those who understand everything about business models across the experience sector (from museum to touring, aquarium to historic house)
- Masterplanning and project planning. Those who have the experience of developing capital projects.
Have a wander around our website to get an idea of who we are and the sorts of projects we get involved with. And if this seems like you just drop us a bio or CV to [email protected]
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- Happy retirement Mike
- COP26: The actions of our industry
- Chester House Estate visit Inception meeting at £14.5 million heritage project