- Attractions in retail settings: a research report
- Is storytelling a thing of the past?
- The Power Of Nostalgia
- Trending Now
- Emerging Stronger: SkyPac
- Gen Z aren't afraid to spend big
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
We’re excited to announce that Geoffrey Dixon and the A Different View market research department have been busy undertaking work on the Qiddiya ‘giga-project’.
Whilst we can’t reveal much - Qiddiya, set to become the capital of entertainment, sports and the arts in Saudi Arabia, have utilised A Different View in exploring visitor experience concepts and price elasticity modelling.
Throughout 2020 Geoffrey and the team have worked remotely, but globally with London, L.A and Saudi based teams to conduct research that will help guide Qiddiya to a successful phase one opening in 2023.
The ‘Qiddiya Master Plan’ is available to the public here, and details a three-phase opening that includes 45+ projects and 300+ activities. As a team we’re thrilled to be a part of a project of such scale that promises to create a new future for Riyadh and beyond.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- Happy retirement Mike
- COP26: The actions of our industry
- Chester House Estate visit Inception meeting at £14.5 million heritage project
- Emerging Stronger: The National Videogame Museum Interview with Hannah Bryan, Director of Visitor Experience