- What's the cultural sector thinking about next?
- We’re looking for associate consultants to make a real difference to our clients
- Narratives on sustainability report
- A Different View appointed to National Forest
- The pains and pleasures of cross-cultural research
- Steps to income diversification
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard has engaged Forrec and A Different View to create a master plan for this complex heritage attraction. Home to the National Museum of the Royal Navy and HMS Victory, The Mary Rose Trust and HMS Warrior, plus the interactive Action Stations and Harbour Tours, the Historic Dockyard is looking to revolutionise its visitor experience over the next five years.
Toronto-based Forrec, internationally renowned for master planning and entertainment design, with clients including Universal Studios and LEGOLAND, is partnering