- COP26: The actions of our industry
- Chester House Estate visit
- What's the cultural sector thinking about next?
- We’re looking for associate consultants to make a real difference to our clients
- Narratives on sustainability report
- A Different View appointed to National Forest
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
If you were “State side” on February 4th and not in a bunker anywhere, you will have heard, seen or experienced the now famous black out during Super Bowl 2013! Over 30 minutes of blackout in part of the stadium. Of course Facebook and twitter feeds were going crazy during that time and most of my friends joked that Beyonce’s half time show was too “hot” and blew out the electricity!
But there were some quick-thinking, creative and innovative companies