- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
- Gen Z and the future of cities and malls
- An interview with innovation experts, Limpid & Co
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Brooklands Museum in Weybridge, Surrey is a hidden, national treasure – our 2009 visitor survey for them, proved that most of their visitors agree. But now their secret is really out. The Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) awarded them £4.85m for an amazing project which transformed their visitor experience. A Different View has been working with them to put this project together, including brand development, strategic fit with vision and master planning and audience development, so we are really excited they