- Emerging Stronger: The MAX
- The Future of Cities and Malls
- COP26: The actions of our industry
- Chester House Estate visit
- Emerging Stronger: The National Videogame Museum
- What's the cultural sector thinking about next?
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We’ve recently been appointed by The National Trust to work on a project on the North Norfolk Coast. It’s a lovely place to be as you can see from the photo. I think most people associate the National Trust with period buildings and their estates but outdoor spaces are also a big part of their portfolio including large expanses of the North Norfolk coast.
Today I spent the day with their team at Brancaster Millennium Activity Centre (that would be BMAC