- Emerging Stronger: SkyPac
- Three important recent research findings
- Happy retirement Mike
- Emerging Stronger: Brooklands Museum
- Crossing the bridge and back again - what going client-side taught Laura Crossley
- Welcome to the team, Laura
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
It’s all ‘a bit Heath Robinson’ at A Different View at the moment. Not because we've found ourselves in the business of building haphazard handmade contraptions but because of a great project we are working on with the West House and Heath Robinson Museum Trust to build a museum dedicated to the famous artist and illustrator, William Heath Robinson, in Pinner, where he lived for ten years.
Heath Robinson’s usually associated with amazing illustrations of contraptions made