- What's the cultural sector thinking about next?
- We’re looking for associate consultants to make a real difference to our clients
- Narratives on sustainability report
- A Different View appointed to National Forest
- The pains and pleasures of cross-cultural research
- Steps to income diversification
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We’re excited to announce that Geoffrey Dixon and the A Different View market research department have been busy undertaking work on the Qiddiya ‘giga-project’.
Whilst we can’t reveal much - Qiddiya, set to become the capital of entertainment, sports and the arts in Saudi Arabia, have utilised A Different View in exploring visitor experience concepts and price elasticity modelling.
Throughout 2020 Geoffrey and the team have worked remotely, but globally with London, L.A and Saudi based
Spring 2020 has seen many countries across the world go into ‘lockdown' to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. This has presented many challenges both for individuals and organisations in the visitor attraction and cultural sector. As a Visitor Experience and Market Research consultancy working across the cultural and commercial sectors, we are well placed to help present a picture of how industry organisations, companies and individuals are feeling, how they are responding and what their outlook is for the