- Crossing the bridge and back again - what going client-side taught Laura Crossley
- Welcome to the team, Laura
- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We love this video from Volkswagen. It shows how putting a sound effect of a long fall into a normal bin, made people use it far more than normal. We also loved one a few years ago which made a staircase into a piano to get people to stop using the lift so much. Fun, enjoying something, is a very powerful tool to change behaviour, to aid learning, to drive innovation, to create high-performing teams, to enjoy