- Crossing the bridge and back again - what going client-side taught Laura Crossley
- Welcome to the team, Laura
- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
We’re excited to announce that Geoffrey Dixon and the A Different View market research department have been busy undertaking work on the Qiddiya ‘giga-project’.
Whilst we can’t reveal much - Qiddiya, set to become the capital of entertainment, sports and the arts in Saudi Arabia, have utilised A Different View in exploring visitor experience concepts and price elasticity modelling.
Throughout 2020 Geoffrey and the team have worked remotely, but globally with London, L.A and Saudi based teams to conduct research that will help guide Qiddiya to a successful phase one opening in 2023.
The ‘Qiddiya Master Plan’ is available to the public here, and details a three-phase opening that includes 45+ projects and 300+ activities. As a team we’re thrilled to be a part of a project of such scale that promises to create a new future for Riyadh and beyond.
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View appointed to BFI Developing the world’s most innovative moving image archive
- Royal Hospital Chelsea A Different View appointed to Royal Hospital Chelsea to support the application of a National Lottery Heritage Fund bid
- COP26: The actions of our industry
- Chester House Estate visit Inception meeting at £14.5 million heritage project