- Crossing the bridge and back again - what going client-side taught Laura Crossley
- Welcome to the team, Laura
- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
South East Museums Development
Diversifying Income Training Workshops
The A Different View team are delighted to have been appointed to run a series of Diversifying Income Training Workshops for South East Museum Development.
South East Museum Development are always looking to enable the region’s museums to flourish and evolve, and as part of this progression A Different View will be helping to equip their members with the skills to plan new incoming generating activity.
The pandemic has forced many organisations, museums included, to seek more inventive and less traditional forms of income generation. By dedicating time and focus to new revenue streams, cultural organisations are able to safeguard themselves against an uncertain future, especially with public sector and grant funding becoming less certain.
Using virtual, interactive sessions, participants will finish the series not just having learned what diversification opportunities exist, but how to use business planning skills and industry awareness to implement them with lasting success.
The A Different View team have been responsible for a number of other training programmes, including the widely renowned Captivate project for Arts England Council, and look forward to using this project to enable more organisations to thrive in a post-covid world.
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View appointed to BFI Developing the world’s most innovative moving image archive
- Royal Hospital Chelsea A Different View appointed to Royal Hospital Chelsea to support the application of a National Lottery Heritage Fund bid
- COP26: The actions of our industry