- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people.
- Attractions in retail settings: a research report
- Is storytelling a thing of the past?
- The Power Of Nostalgia
- Trending Now
- Emerging Stronger: SkyPac
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
South East Museums Development
Diversifying Income Training Workshops
The A Different View team are delighted to have been appointed to run a series of Diversifying Income Training Workshops for South East Museum Development.
South East Museum Development are always looking to enable the region’s museums to flourish and evolve, and as part of this progression A Different View will be helping to equip their members with the skills to plan new incoming generating activity.
The pandemic has forced many organisations, museums included, to seek more inventive and less traditional forms of income generation. By dedicating time and focus to new revenue streams, cultural organisations are able to safeguard themselves against an uncertain future, especially with public sector and grant funding becoming less certain.
Using virtual, interactive sessions, participants will finish the series not just having learned what diversification opportunities exist, but how to use business planning skills and industry awareness to implement them with lasting success.
The A Different View team have been responsible for a number of other training programmes, including the widely renowned Captivate project for Arts England Council, and look forward to using this project to enable more organisations to thrive in a post-covid world.
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people. Are you one of them?
- Happy retirement Mike
- COP26: The actions of our industry