- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people.
- Attractions in retail settings: a research report
- Is storytelling a thing of the past?
- The Power Of Nostalgia
- Trending Now
- Emerging Stronger: SkyPac
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Great to meet you at IAAPA
Here's a bit about A Different View
Who are we
A Different View help organisations around the world grow and succeed by supporting them with visioning, capital project development, market research, organisational planning and developing the visitor experience.
- Based in the UK and USA
- 20 years global experience
- Working with renowned organisations such as Qiddiya, The Clinton Presidential Center, Shedd Aquarium, Arts Council England, The V&A, The American Museum of Natural History
How we can help your organisation
- Planning and Strategy
- Research and Insight
- Visitor Experience development
- Workshops and Learning Programmes
Who we've helped in the past
Helping Woburn Abbey to enhance their visitor interaction on-site
Helping the Middle East develop the future of entertainment
Helping the Clinton Presidential Centre to get a richer understanding
How you can get in touch
We love hearing new ideas, speaking to new people, and helping new organisations.
For US based enquiries, Sylvia would love to hear from you at [email protected]
For enquiries in the UK, Middle East, or otherwise, Rosalind is available via email at [email protected]