- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people.
- Attractions in retail settings: a research report
- Is storytelling a thing of the past?
- The Power Of Nostalgia
- Trending Now
- Emerging Stronger: SkyPac
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We're off to Miami for the MAAM Building Museums Symposium
We're excited to explore and discuss everything involved in new construction, renovation and expansionThe 10th Annual MAAM Building Museums Symposium is coming up on March 16th and we’re excited to be heading down to Miami to take part. The symposium brings together museum leaders, from curators to architects and project managers to consultants like us, and will provide some great opportunities to discuss the creative and technical processes, highs and lows of bringing a museum to life. Highlights of the program include sessions on how to execute phases of a master plan and how to balance desire with constraints when designing your visitor experience. We can't wait!
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View is hiring extraordinary people. Are you one of them?
- Happy retirement Mike
- COP26: The actions of our industry