- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
- Gen Z and the future of cities and malls
- An interview with innovation experts, Limpid & Co
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
We're off to Miami for the MAAM Building Museums Symposium
We're excited to explore and discuss everything involved in new construction, renovation and expansionThe 10th Annual MAAM Building Museums Symposium is coming up on March 16th and we’re excited to be heading down to Miami to take part. The symposium brings together museum leaders, from curators to architects and project managers to consultants like us, and will provide some great opportunities to discuss the creative and technical processes, highs and lows of bringing a museum to life. Highlights of the program include sessions on how to execute phases of a master plan and how to balance desire with constraints when designing your visitor experience. We can't wait!
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View appointed to BFI Developing the world’s most innovative moving image archive
- Royal Hospital Chelsea A Different View appointed to Royal Hospital Chelsea to support the application of a National Lottery Heritage Fund bid
- COP26: The actions of our industry