- Emerging Stronger: Marwell Zoo
- Emerging Stronger: The MAX
- The Future of Cities and Malls
- COP26: The actions of our industry
- Chester House Estate visit
- Emerging Stronger: The National Videogame Museum
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Narratives on sustainability report
Exploring the thoughts of visitor attraction leaders
A Different View are delighted to have published our ‘Narratives on sustainability’ report, exploring the thoughts and feelings seven visitor attraction leaders have towards nine main areas of sustainability.
The report, which has been produced in partnership with greenloop and Panelbase.com, is available to view and download for free here.
Geoffrey Dixon, our Head of Research at A Different View, conducted one-to-one interviews with the below leaders and organisations featured in the report.
- Gaynor Coley, Eden Project
- Choni Fernandez, Portaventura
- Karen Fifield, Wellington Zoo
- Guillaume Allaire, Puy du Fou
- Ben Barker, Extreme International
- Lukas Scheub, Europa-Park
- Ike Kwon, California Academy of Sciences
The nine key areas of sustainability and environmental, social and corporate governance explored in the report are:
- Supply chain management
- Investors and stakeholders
- Market perceptions
- External and regulatory influence
Sustainability continues to be at the forefront of conversation for both the visitor attraction guest and leader, and we’re proud to be working alongside greenloop and Panelbase.com to explore its evolving role in today's visitor attraction landscape.
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- Emerging Stronger: Marwell Zoo Interview with Sean Mannie, Commercial Director
- Emerging Stronger: The MAX Interview with Mark Tullos, President and CEO
- The Future of Cities and Malls A research report