- Crossing the bridge and back again - what going client-side taught Laura Crossley
- Welcome to the team, Laura
- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Secures £13.9m from Heritage Lottery Fund
We're thrilled to hear this week that our client Nottingham Castle has secured £13.9m in funding from the Heritage Lottery Fund. This is the most significant heritage regeneration project in the UK today.
A Different View were brought in by Nottingham City Council to develop a robust business plan and operational model and to support the visitor experience planning during the development phase of the project.
Nottingham Castle will be transformed into a world-class heritage destination re-opening in 2020. A total of £29.4 million is being invested to redevelop the whole site, including the Ducal Palace and Grounds, Brewhouse Yard and the sprawling cave network hidden within the Castle Rock. The plans for this transformation are both ambitious and sympathetic. A beacon of power, protest and rebellion throughout the centuries, Nottingham Castle will be revitalised to reflect the wealth of its history, the depth of its collections and the lives of the people of Nottingham.
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View appointed to BFI Developing the world’s most innovative moving image archive
- Royal Hospital Chelsea A Different View appointed to Royal Hospital Chelsea to support the application of a National Lottery Heritage Fund bid
- COP26: The actions of our industry