- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
- Gen Z and the future of cities and malls
- An interview with innovation experts, Limpid & Co
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Master Planning and Uncovering a Compelling Vision
Master Planning and Uncovering A Compelling Vision
Last year we were developing the reserves across the fens, this year we’re working with the RSPB again at Titchwell and the Mid Yare Reserves in Norfolk. The work is very much strategic, helping both reserves understand what a picture of the future looks like and how to go about master planning the reserves for people and for wildlife. The RSPB is the UK’s largest conservation charity, inspiring everyone to give nature a home. They have over a million members and 200 nature reserves, home to 80 percent of our rarest or most threatened bird species.
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View appointed to BFI Developing the world’s most innovative moving image archive
- Royal Hospital Chelsea A Different View appointed to Royal Hospital Chelsea to support the application of a National Lottery Heritage Fund bid
- COP26: The actions of our industry