- A Different View appointed to BFI
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- The arts sector and city spaces: an unlikely alliance?
- Celebrating our outdoor clients on World Wildlife Day
- Gen Z and the future of cities and malls
- An interview with innovation experts, Limpid & Co
Looking for something specific?
view all tags
Off on an adventure with Seven Stories
A Different View appointed for business review and master planningThis month we were appointed to Seven Stories, The National Centre for Children's Books. Based in Newcastle upon Tyne but with a national reach through touring and partnerships, Seven Stories holds the most amazing collection. With writing and illustrations from over 180 authors including Philip Pullman, Michael Morpurgo, Enid Blyton and Judith Kerr together with a growing library of over 35,000 books.
Our role is to undertake a business review and master planning process to explore the future direction and priorities for this young but ambitious national organisation.
- Qiddiya 'giga-project' Visitor experience research and price elasticity modelling
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard Master planners engaged to revolutionise the visitor experience
- A Different View appointed to BFI Developing the world’s most innovative moving image archive
- Royal Hospital Chelsea A Different View appointed to Royal Hospital Chelsea to support the application of a National Lottery Heritage Fund bid
- COP26: The actions of our industry